I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title: Terrible Day!
    date: Friday, January 26, 2007
    time:3:35 AM
    We today went to sch.. After networking class.... We pon ten again.. I really start to hate studying.. Haiz... I noe if i really quit sch i wont haf any future.. But i dono hw??

    We went to "THE CONCOUSE" to buy yy light stick for S.H.E concert tis sat.. After tat we went to Sim Lim Square to repair my external harddisk, cos i think crash liao la... But nvm stil got 3yrs warrenty...

    We take bus 2 frn bugis back to sch for CCA.. (Pool).. But maybe is our fault we are late for e pool... And our table left 1 for us nia... So everyone take turns to play... Dono y i feel like everyone is not tat happy at all... After pool, kai bin they all when to book nxtwk pool table.. I n jason outside waiting for mic n yy... But i dono whether they all got help us book oso not.. I'm not sure.. They didnt say anything... I don wish to c we all not click.. And i'm alredi very fan... But yet we all seem like something is bother everyone.. "WHAT'S HAPPENING??" Anyone can ans me?

    Straight after tat meet jin guang outside our sch to take my DJ MAX PORTABLE game.. YEA! Quite happy.. After all we went for dinner at KFC.. OPPS..

    WEI QIANG~ KFC = "FAT"

    At kfc dono who start it.. By saying drink until drunk... I think is me... opps.. So plan go my house n drink la.. Mic when hm to change n haf dinner... I & jg pei yy go back.. But i n jg wait for her at e bustop..

    I start to talk to jg bout jason n yy... Den i talk bout my sad thing.. Almost cry.. And i ask jg to give up on me lei... But he say i had waited for so long.. I wil continue waiting.. What should i do? I'm lost..

    I, yy & mic went to loyang point to buy "ABSOLUT VODKA" to drink...

    Reach my hm, i went to bath.. den yy type her blog.. After tat we start to drink more n more.. Until i saw yy face red like cooked prawn... LOL.. I laugh until dono wat.. Den start to haiz.. Sad lo.. Den yy cry like hell.. Haiz.. Mic drink half a cup of pure vodka 40% without any mix soft drink... She's drunk after tat... So both of dem fall asleep... I stil awake.. But gastric n head is damn bloody pain.. I didnt slp at all.. Until i wanted to sleep.. Guess wat...

    Yy suddenly shout n say... "I wan to vomit ar".. I faster faster wan to bring her to toilet... But 来不急了.. She alredi vomit IN MY ROOM.... OH 我的妈呀! I having headach cannot expect me to do wat.. So i take a roll of toilet roll to at least cover la.. Actually don feel like vomiting.. but see liao oso wan vomit ar.. Ok after tat i ask mic.. U feel like vomiting not.. If yes mus tel me.. So they both fall asleep again.. So i oso wan slp la.. Guess wat again....

    Mic say "I wan to vomit ar".. Wah.. I gen chiong again.. But mic is damn bloody drunk.. And she is too heavy for me to carry her to e toilet... SO.. 来不急了 again... So vomit in my room again.. Haiz.. Wat e hell.. So bo bian both like dead person so i clean all myself.. wipe my whole room for damn bloody alot of time..
    yy's vomit
    Mic's vomit

    So currently at tis time.. Yy alredi awake.. Jus went hm not long ago.. And MIC whole body kana vomit.. And she is stil not awake.. Currently in my toilet slping.. Haiz.. I'm so sori to let her in my toilet slping... I'm still awake at tis moment... Cos i dono if i slp mic will happen anything mah in e toilet.. Tml i'll look like panda liao... Dono whether wan slp mah!

    So to b continue tml la.. I think i'll lie lie awhile at bed... Until 5am my mum wil wake up le..




    comment? / top