I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title: I WAN TO RESIGN DIGITAL ASIA.. ANYONE GOT LOBANG FOR PART TIME JOB??
    date: Saturday, February 03, 2007
    time:4:38 PM
    FUCK UP DA... KNN.. Dono y here de ppl all vey fuck up..

    Firstly... I wan actually at unit 37 den mic name is not in e schduele and nobody come down to hannspree so cynthia change the schduele to mic go k3 i go hannspree.. I'm actually fine wif it only tat i noe very cleary tat hannspree sure no sales.. So she actually plan tml i will be at main shop... WITH ADELE & JENN.. Haiz.. Work wif fuck up ppl tml.. I straight away low morale... Haiz...

    Secondly... I was actually happily at hannspree msn & watch youtube... I wanna go toilet so i call k3 for help la.. Den another fuck up ppl pick up the phone

    Andy: Hmm (nv say hello.. Like big boss lidat)
    Me: I wan to go toilet.. Can anyone come and replace me?
    Andy: Jus go la...
    Me: I alone here hw to go toilet.
    Andy: I'll help u get ppl.. (nv say bye bye put down e phone)

    Thirdly... Kieren came down to replace me.. So i went to toilet... Den guess wat happen.. I came back frm toilet i saw him using my msn to chat wif charmine... I ask him whether he eaten.. He say haven.. nvm lo u go eat first.. He was damn bloody happy lo to stay here so he can chat wif his darling mah... Ok fine.. I went up for my lunch at 37.. So after tat adele call n ask me to go main shop to help la...

    Forth... I was at main shop.. JENN... Serve customer is like forcing customer to buy... Act like he very good wif e customer.. Den was like slank slank la wif ah moh... lol.. I was beside laughing.. Den he was like snatching customer de lei.. His pattern is like serving a customer le... Den got custome come in den he will give e price list to e customer den say say abit.. Later he go back to his customer den eg shawn serve e customer close liao den he will say is his customer.. FUck UP rite.. KNN..

    Seriously speaking.. I REALLY HATE MALAYSIAN... REALLY.. All e above i mention is all MALAYSIAN.. Wat the fuck.. KNN... OK. i now is finding for part time job.. I wish i can quit tis job today.. Should i say today??

    Sori for the long blog.. lol.. I guess i'm fierce.. SORI TO SCARE U ALL! =p BB


    YY... Watever u promise de alway didnt come out to be true!!!
    *Say wanna perm hair.. U alredi promise n say "OK I"LL PERM TML IF NOT NICE DEN I"LL REBOND BACK"..
    *Say u wan to come find me today and ur reason was "I WALK TOO MUCH UNTIL LEG VERY PAIN NOT COMING LE"..

    All tis is only tis wk.. Pls think hw many thing u promise me n u didnt do it!

    I think u better don promise me anymore thing le.. I haf it enuff.. I guess i alredi noe wat wil u say.. "HAIYA WATEVER I SAY WATEVER I DO ALWAY WRONG".. Ya correct? So wat for i think i wont force u do anything more thing like wat ur blog write.. I wont care anymore thing is like wasting my time nia.. Don understand y! I don feel tat u r alway there for me... Seriously..


    comment? / top