I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title: STUPID FUCK UP DAY!!
    date: Thursday, February 22, 2007
    time:10:44 PM
    Today we got class test... I dono hw to do lei.. Sian.. Haiz.. Sian.. First time i leave blank for my last question cause i really dono wat to write even i wan to anyhw write... Haiz.. Sian...

    After test.. We got pool lo.. So we went to play pool until 2.. After tat we home lo..

    I actually wanna ask min & yy to my house to do project de.. But den yy got to go help her mum so left wif mic go my house do e project..

    We do halfway.. My bro was like siao lidat.. Came home only.. Shout at me.. "U all alot of $$ izzit on 3 computer 1 shot.. Electricity 2mth nv pay liao.. U wan to use ang bao $$ to pay izzit? Den keep shouting shouting..........................................." Nthing to say.. I was like "HELLO I"M DOING I'M DOING PROJECT LEI.. NOT PLAYING GAMES LEI.." Fuck him lo.. Everyday come back like he is e boss lidat.. We all haf to listen to him.. He can use e computer until midnite we cannot.. Only he can..

    I'm like fed up so i pack my modem router clothes everything go mic house.. Planning to stay until sun.. B4 i came out.. Saw my dad i complain to him lo.. Say y u got tis kind of son.. Fuck up man..

    When to mic house unpack everything.. Den play maple awhile.. Stil thinking wat topic should i do for my presentation.. Abit scare... I dono y.. Mayb is everyona alredi present.. Left me kai bin & janet.. So scare lo.. Haiz.. Should i do addicted to games, teenages problem, blogging? Haiz..

    Staying at mic house for 3days..

    Yelrihs sign out~


    comment? / top