I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title: Woo... 300...
    date: Thursday, March 29, 2007
    time:11:56 PM
    Woow..... Today went out wif my dearest Boatmate & mic..

    Where we go?? We went to watch 300... At first i tot 300 is ghost story or horrior movie.. Mayb i'm stupid la.. =p

    So story start wif a country dono call wat name.. The king of tat country bring 300 ppl to other country for wars.. JUS 300 lei.. Imaging.. They kill million of ppl wif 300 ppl only.. So at first it was a good start.. Yea... But end up 300 ppl plus e king was dead.. Haiz.. Sad story.. But not bad e show.. I didnt regret watching it..

    This few days... I got xing wanna ask yy out.. My dear u noe.. But everytime wat ans i get back.. Was "I got no $$", "I very long nv go back hm eat dinner le", " My mum don let me go out..", " I got to work", "I lazy to go out" all kind of excuses u can think she haf done so.. To me.. Wat e point of still asking her out.. Dono...

    Thks.. Jason... I feel good after listening to wat u say.. Thks for siding me.. Don ever block or delete me ar... =p U r my listener... =D

    Yelrihs sign out~


    comment? / top