I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    time:11:06 PM
    First thing first.. I dream bout YAYI PREGNANT sia!!!!!! O.o OMG.. But hor is monster de baby.. Cause go hospital wif mic & dono who den c doc report all O X nia.. X mean e baby doing something inside n u all imagine ar her stomach grow big n small.. Scary.. OMG.. I tel mic bout tis ar she laugh like hell..

    Ok wan to hear GOOD NEWS or BAD NEWS first??

    Hao la GOOD NEWS first..

    Elaine Tan my prev bossini incharge in 812 age abit older den me ar.. PREGNANT sia.. 5week liao.. Hmmm SHOT GUN o.O.. Ok at least her bf willing to ROM la.. Ok good.. ROM I will definitely will attend.. INVITE me!!!! =D

    Ok.. Went out wif Jessie & jia jia.. But tis time round YAYI didn’t disappoint us.. SHE APPEAR.. But wif 3 YX FRENZ.. But seems tat she abit bo sim la.. Cos normally if we go shopping ar.. She will follow us in to e shop n see see.. But today.. ALL BCOS OF YX FREN.. Sian.. I & Jessie actually tot they will leave first.. Was actually very happy.. Den end up.. SIAN… So shop for shorts, shirt, heels and a lot a lot.. Bought a shorts.. Not bad.. Jessie help me choose de..

    Oh ya.. B4 jessie came I went to buy 花樣少年少女 lo.. Yea!!! 50% OFF sia.. I actually wanna buy 微笑Pasta & 罗志祥, 大S de show.. Dono call wat la.. =p ALL AT 50% OFF @ POH KIM.. Happy… =D

    So shop shop shop.. Until almost 10pm go hm lo.. I take train wif YAYI & YX FRENS to Tampines.. On e way we got a lot to say.. I WILL NV LOSE TO YX FRENS AS IN A LOT OF THING TO TALK TO U HOR!!!! MISS TIANG..

    OH YA.. BAD NEWS is… I got to rush e flash to give martin tml.. Haiz.. NO SLP.. =p *Start Flash & DO DO DO DO!!!*
    Hello Kitty sweet!!!!


    Vivo DONUTS!!! Nicer den Raffles City de.. =p


    Hello!! My name is Zhu Bear Bear!! I'm watching my mummy msning.. =D


    Yelrihs sign out~



    comment? / top