I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title: Movie sunshine wif DUBO
    date: Wednesday, April 04, 2007
    time:9:29 PM
    Early in the morning stomach pain.. 7+ am i wake up le... So wake up watch vcd, msn & blog..

    Chat wif kor kor, Kai bin in msn... After tat went out for movie..

    Meeting DuBo for movie... SunShine.. Tis movie i like watch b4 lei.. But dono wat is e show.. So is a group of ppl going to sun... Wanna bomb e sun ar.. Something lidat... But end up all die there.. Haiz.. Sometime i should say they r stupid la give up their life jus lidat.. But e other side is they are saving the whole world of ppl jus by giving up their live... To be i'm not so wei da bah.. In future wil i? I'm not sure..

    Saw anata's hubby at 839... First thing he saw me was like.. Y so fat.. Haiz.. Sadded.. Haslinda say "Oh shirley ar.." At first she was like dono me la.. =p She fat le after giving birth 1 baby..

    I was wondering y gals in future we r going to give birth.. Y mus we go out of shape? Haiz.. Will my husband don wan me after i get out of shape? Dono..

    After tat went to find mag mag pass her e anti virus.. So we went round n round to find e stupid OUB Center.. Haiz.. Reach there around 6++ le la.. Talk to her awhile she ask whether able to change it to Internet security So fri she wil come funan find me la.. Yea!!! Visiting..

    We both was like tired le.. Dono go where oso.. We both whole day didnt eat any single things.. So went to PS to eat la.. Whole eating process was like quiet... Mayb my gastric is too pain for me to joke around.. He oso not feeling well la.. But in e mean time i think alot of things..

    Going hm time.. DuBo ask me a QNS.. Wat human wants? I say human are all greedy.. Got wat they wan wat.. As for me.. Of course i'm greedy too.. I wan LOVE, CARE, STAY HAPPY FOREVER, GOOD HUSBAND, NICE CAR, BIG HOUSE, ALOT OF $$... ALOT ALOT..

    If u ask wat GALS wants?? As for me.. I wish i got a nice without bad temper, caring care whether my gastric is pain, can entertain me, make me happy every min, pamper me like wat kor kor say... Alot alot.. I jus wanna haf a good guy who i can yi kao.. Isn't it difficult..

    Take train together we talk bout movie, his frien, gabriel la.. quite something la.. He went hm i went hm.. On e way hm.. Gastric was very very very pain.. I almost drop tears... I drag myself hm.. ALONE u noe.. I'm strong.. =p Yea!!

    Reach hm i tel my daddy my hand pain.. He use e chinese oil to rub for me.. =D Sweet daddy.. XIE XIE PA PA!!

    In e past i may not treasure thing which i haf.. Like patrick hw he care pamper me.. He noe i got gastric pain he will alway remind me to eat 3meals..

    Jeff ya he may not treat me very good.. But at least he wil dang xing i alone go hm as my house here was very wulu..

    Kor kor.. I'm sori hw i treat u b4.. I regret.. Really.. U buy chesse waffle for me.. I will alway rmb.. U understand me e most.. U noe wat i like wat i don like... U care me alot alot alot.. No matter wat even ur mum or dad call u surely send me hm.. Dono hw to take bus hm.. Everytime take cab hm.. Kor kor XIE XIE NI! I alway blame myself for being stupid to give u up.. And now there isn't any more possible to b back again.. But no matter i got wat problem u r alway e first person to care me.. LOVE U MY DEAREST KOR KOR!!!

    Sori everyone for emoing here.. But i don wanna put everything in my heart it painful for me.. Really.. I wish there is someone to care to at least b my listener.. Oh ya listener.. Thks to boatmate, Jason.. U too.. U r a good listener same to kai bin.. THKS.. I happy to haf u all beside to pull me.. So i wont drop into e deep deep sea anymore.. Thks..

    Hao la.. Don say liao too long le..

    Yelrihs sign out~


    comment? / top