I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Saturday, April 28, 2007
    time:11:58 PM
    Today first day back to DA… Abit lost at first cos hor a lot of new models.. Hmmm.. So nthing much to say bout work la.. I sell 4units today.. GOOD JOB SHIRLEY.. GP over 400 bah.. I close a mac book again myself n do e set up myself too.. HAPPY.. =D While working POH KIM tampine de call. And say bout my LUO ZHI XIANG & DA S de show got le.. DVD somemore.. No time to go down n buy.. Wondering who can help me.. =p.. Den surprising Jeffery came n look for me when he working.. SORI AR.. I BZ SERVING CUSTOMER.. WANNA CLOSE MY FIRST DEAL.. =p

    Oh ya.. I wanna cancel my tis bank account and open new 1.. Cos my ex pat de NTUC is stil deducting frm my acc.. Sian half.. And I actually wan cancel e AIA de.. But e person is pat fren.. He don wan to cancel it.. So I think I’ll close it n reopen a new 1 lo..

    So yesterday nite was talking bout camera wif ru huan in msn.. So talk talk talk den she say today wanna come down.. And I decided to buy a camera rather den a N95 le.. =p Woo~ I can get good price for canon camera wor.. YEA.. Waiting for IT SHOW @ suntec on e jun.. *Happy jumping around*

    After work.. Meet Kai bin, Ru huan, Michelle, Wei Kiat, Ming Xiang, Yat & Jeffery actually going to VIVO to buy my DONUT.. Den…. TOO LONG QUENE.. And I think by tat time e fav I wan alredi don haf lo.. Ya.. So walk here n there.. Den walk pass Buddy work place.. Den I can really c tat she miss me.. Cos she everytime saw me.. She got a very big reaction.. =p But I very happy lei.. Buddy take care of urself ar.. Muackz..


    So when around end up we settle at harbourfront de Mac.. =D Haf a happy dinner wor..COs we got a lot of jokes lo.. HAhahaha.. I’m happy going out wif dem.. =D Nxt time got outing mus CALL ME AR.. =p THANKS TO KAI BIN RU HUAN MICHELLE WEI KIAT MING XIANG YAT JEFFERY PEI ME GO VIVO.. And i noe it more fang bian for me to go hm.. For u all abit MA FAN.. SORI AR..

    Hao la.. Very late le.. Headach again.. Cos yesterday nite got dream again.. C doc oso no use.. He give me sleeping pills somemore ar.. lol.. Scare I eat le.. Cant wake up!!! Scary.. =S
    I call kai bin cinderella.. He say he is KAIDERELLA!!! LOL.. Cos he got to go home early de.. WAHAHHAHAH B4 12AM.. =p

    Bye Bye!! Wan an!!

    Yelrihs sign out~


    comment? / top