I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Sunday, May 27, 2007
    time:11:59 PM
    Shit today overslept den i bluff adele & ming da say i fever.. Opps.. But actually i headach oso la.. =p So didnt go work la.. Slack slack.. Mic help me change my blog de song..

    Pei her go hm bath le den we take bus to tampines lo.. I tempted to buy N73 music edition de.. Mic la.. So i decided to buy lo.. =p So we go round search for N73.. I almost buy a second hand de lei.. We went to Nokia Care.. Selling price is $668.. I tot my phone trade in very high.. But end up e gal check my phone so zi si.. Den.. Say my phone got chip den got to deduct $20.. So overall my phone only $260.. Sian.. So i don wan la.. I haf to top up $408 lei..


    GOODBYE~ N80

    So went to those ah beng shop n buy.. At first he say $668 but i give u $660.. Den he say my phone trade in $320.. Wah.. In my heart was like.. o.O.. Happily.. Open everything liao.. Den e person say.. Oh.. I forget it drop price liao.. $300 for ur phone.. Den.. -_-" ok la.. At least higher den Nokia Care... So total i top up $360.. Den mic say tis is my advance bday present ar.. She top $150.. E rest i pay lo.. =p But my bday stil got present ar.. =p

    Happily liao.. Den mic go meet alvin.. I go find my bf lo.. He at Tampine.. Got event ma.. So i went to find him.. Actually wanna pei him until he fang gong.. 4hrs.. O.o.. So hot somemore.. So he ask me to go hm first lo.. I saw his x gf oso.. She keep staring at me.. WAN FIGHT AR.. Don care la.. So i when hm lo..


    But on e way hm i saw her... 谢韵议.. TAKE PIC TAKE PIC..

    Slack awhile moh moh call.. Meet her Pass her e thing i help her buy.. N she give me a jacket.. =D After tat i went down to Tampines again.. Cos is around 735pm le.. I reach Tampine 8pm.. But he not done yet.. But i whole day nv eat much.. So when to shi lin ALONE.. First in my life time i ALONE GO EAT N SIT THERE.. HAIZ..


    We went to long john eat... He too tired n he sunburn n very dark sia now.. C big different..

    Oh ya.. And my dear bought me tis new GUESS wallet ar.. Cost $53 Ar.. =p Nice mah?? Slowly upgrade to LV.. AUNTY WALLET.. =p XIE XIE DEAR!



    Den i we went to GV buy ticket.. But dono which show to watch.. I choose NEXT.. Dear choose Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End.. So we scissor paper stone.. BUT I LOSE.. =p But dono y while waiting for e ad to finish i feel sleepy le.. HALF N HR AD lei.. So long.. I didnt watch at all.. E whole show i'm sleeping.. OPPS.. WASTE $$..

    Tis is actually my third midnight show.. First time was wif my x patrick watch The day after tomorrow.. After my work ma.. Second time.. Watch Ju-On marathon wif michelle.. Tis time is wif dear ma.. Watch Pirates Of the Caribbean.. ALL MIDNIGHT I CANNOT MAKE IT.. I SLEEP ALL E WAY DE.. WAHAHHAHAHAH.. THREE TIME LIAO.. So not midnight movie for me PLS..


    Baby~ Cute...
    After show when hm liao la.. Too tired le.. =p

    Yelrihs Sign Out~


    comment? / top