I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Sunday, April 29, 2007
    time:11:53 PM
    Yesterday nite got dream again.. AGAIN.. Tis time round is I got NEW DAD & MUM.. And my NEW DAD seems to don like me wor.. Dono y.. Got e feeling lo.. Den my NEW MUM take care a baby.. And e baby is very very very cute and fat.. HE OR SHE lie down on e bed e neck too fat like hippo wor.. LOL.. CUTE!!!

    Today last day of roadshow.. At first no sales at all.. Alot of customer but say so much nv sell oso.. Sian half.. Den see Andrew keep selling jealous sia.. Den I joking n say hey u don sell le la.. Keep some for me.. Den he say tis sales give u la.. Cos I got 1 more there.. By tis time he alredi sell around 3-4 le bah.. At first I say I don wan la.. Den end up.. I take wor.. Anyway I got serve him oso.. =p OWN ANDREW A MEAL!!!

    So BZ BZ BZ BZ BZ whole day.. Until around 6 lidat den 37 staff eat lunch = dinner.. lol.. So whole day nv sit at all.. TIRED!!! So I sold a A3110S to a customer and tis customer told me tat she actually had a dream yesterday nite.. She dream tat she brought a laptop outside is MAC inside is actually FUJITSU.. OMG.. And e laptop I sell her is actually white col.. So I say to her.. Ya wat u see outside white col like MAC nside is actually FUJITSU wor.. I think u should buy 4D 1198.. Cos e laptop cost $1198.. =p

    So until closing time.. Customer come in more n more.. Close another two laptop.. Closing until 10pm lei.. Den e Cash & Net not tally.. So count n count.. Count n count.. End up when I’m home chec call me and ask bout e G1 hw much NET & CASH.. Den I noe is my fault la.. =p SORI CHEC.. TROUBLE U WOR!!!

    TIRED.. SLEEPING TIME!!

    Yelrihs sign out~


    comment? / top