I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Monday, June 04, 2007
    time:11:05 PM
    Back to sch again.. First thing i reach sch bcos i'm late.. And i got a high tea outside e class wif martin.. And he say tat i nd to set a good example to IAP student as if i late they wil you yang xue yang.. And they r under IAP got marks de.. But not to me.. So i'll try la to reach early..

    Start to use Adobe Illustrator.. It hard for me.. But after martin teach us.. I can do at least something out.. But outcome.. Martin sure say not nice la.. SAD DE.. He everytime standard de lo..

    Martin was saying bout nxtwk there wil b alot of ppl sharing tis room wif us.. Hmmm.. He ask me to come back pei roy & wei kiat as they r IAP student so they got no choice but to stay here.. But.. Kai bin is going on a holiday.. Not say i ANTI-SOCIAL.. But jus tat i dono y.. I'm not tat click wif dem.. Wei Kiat is kind of quiet person which he seldom talk to me.. Unless i start a topic wif him.. But he can talk to roy & kaibin.. U c e point? I'm e only gal wif dem.. And they got their topic to go along.. But not me.. I'm so call left out.. But nthing i can do.. While kai bin on holiday.. Can i don go SCHOOL??? Can i?? DO I HAF A CHOICE?

    After sch meet my dear went to TM haf our dinner at KFC.. Try e new Japaness Chicken.. E taste got e herb taste.. But wif my favourite seaweed.. So overall ok la.. But e smell stay on my hand no matter hw i wash my hand.. ARRG~

    After tat we walk walk at TM nthing better to do so i went to my old house jus oppsite TM sit down there at e void deck.. Suddenly my dear change to my love consulant.. He say alot of thing bout my past and i cry on e spot.. Which i feel tat my past yrs.. I'm really stupid.. Do alot of stupid thing n waste my youth.. But at least i feel better after all..

    Got a deal wif dear.. Is tat.. He wil quit smoking.. But to me.. I wont force ppl to do something which he or she don like.. But if u promise den u should not break e promise.. I hate empty promise everyone noes bout tat.. And even u lie to me bluff me.. Once i found out nthing wil b nice.. And even if he bluff me only he & god noes.. So if u think u don feel guilty den go ahead.. I wont say anything but jus keep quiet.. TIS IS ME... I almost smoke yesterday.. But i swear i didnt.. But truly.. I jus wanna b e social smoker.. As in.. Occasionally smoke.. Tat all i wan.. But i noe alot of ppl don let.. Hmmm i'll think bout it again.. =D

    Too many xin shi to say out! I jus wish there is someone out there for me.. =D

    Yelrihs sign out~


    comment? / top