I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Tuesday, July 03, 2007
    time:3:21 PM
    Horoscope for July 3, 2007
    Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
    The Bottom Line
    The group dynamic is the most pleasant dynamic for you now, so get out and about.
    In Detail
    The group dynamic is the most pleasant dynamic for you today, so get out of your cocoon and go mix with people. You're going to have a good time with a lot of diverse personalities -- the more diverse the better! You always get along well with other people, but today you can do much more than merely get along with them -- you can create significant bonds. It's up to you to start the conversation, but once you do, the flood of shared attitudes will carry you both toward revelations.

    Yesterday was actually i & dear 2 month Anniversary.. So he was saying tat he wanted to bring to to Euro Fun Fair at bishan.. So after sch i we went to Bishan Junction 8.. I was like.. My first time there was when i'm sec 1 going to Girl Guide Headquarter.. So to me.. Tis is e sec time there..

    Went for our dinner first.. KFC again.. Sometime i'm thinking whether izzit bcos of too much miso crunch tat y i'm getting fatter.. *faint* ATTENDTION!!! No more miso crunch meal lo.. I was like kana cheat.. Haf to buy e normal meal n take miso crunch chicken at $6.20 per meal.. PRICE increase due to GST 7%.. Haiz..

    After dinner went up to GV.. Dear wanna watch Transfomer so i pei him watch la.. I'm ok watching again cos tat show quite nice.. But when up almost de ticket sold out le.. So decide don watch la..


    So i was "SO CALL FORCE" to go Euro Fun Fair.. =S I don dare to play de lo.. So on e way walking there i was giving stupid excuses.. Until my stomach really pain.. So i wanna go back to Junction 8 n **** So he bo bian la.. Pei me back there.. Look for toilet.. DONE~!



    Head back to Fun Fair.. Tis time i got no more excuses not to go up n play.. ARRG~ So buy le 4 ticket cos us $10.. Expensive ar.. So we go for small small de machine first.. Nobody playing.. So i tot turn turn er yi la.. Den go up.. KNN!!! E stupid octopus move higher.. Turn even faster.. I WAS LIKE.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Eye open O.O head spinning.. Tian ar... Ok.. Close eye my dear shirley.. Den don think it scary.. Den i feel better.. Until.. E machine coming down.. KNN again.. E machine suddenly like wan to drop.. Den e speed when it coming down is very very very de fast lei.. I was holding his hand damn bloody tight.. At last finish le.. When coming down e machine head spinning.. Hand cramp.. I HATE IT!!! I was like.. Is tis e present u giving me for 2 month anniversary???

    Damn it tis is e machine which 1 play until head spinning.. Hand cramp~

    Ok.. I tot is was over.. He wanted me to pei him for another machine.. E 10 storey spinning.. 360 degree turning.. ARRGG~ No way! I don dare really.. I seriously don dare to~ So he was like.. Haiz.. I mean i don wan to pei him go up.. But i really don dare.. Cos i don really play tis kind of thing.. SORI DEAR~


    No i wil nv play tis.. *faint*

    So walk walk walk walk walk c c c c c c~ Den saw a machine.. Which remind me when i was primary sch near my old house.. I was kana cheat by MAG to play tis machine.. OPPPS... If i didnt rmb wrongly la.. =p

    Tis is e machine which i play wif mag b4 de.. Mag rmb??


    Went back to Junction 8 is only 830pm.. So we went to AXS machine.. C whether is there slot of transformer at TM.. But sad thing.. It fully booked.. So we c junction 8 de.. So we book 950pm de Transformer..

    Sad to say.. I was very awake for e first half of e movie.. But mayb time up liao.. Wanna slp le.. Is around e excting part but i fall asleep.. TIAN AR~ So after tat went hm by cab lo.. Opps.. $10 cab.. Cheap sia.. Somemore ON CALL de.. Cos he got lobang ma.. Ok la.. So stop here la.. Anyway today in sch nthing much oso.. =D BUAI BUAI.. Update Soon~ Take care everone..

    Yelrihs Sign Out~



    comment? / top