I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Wednesday, September 19, 2007
    time:11:58 AM
    I'm now at work.. And yet i forgotten to bring out my phone.. Too rush this morning with dear.. I woke up late this morning.. Reach work 1045am sia.. Late.. Sian everyone is not working today.. I'm alone.. ALONE!!! So boring.. Was actually with chec but 1 part timer mc.. Dubo name is in the calender oso.. When he is in school study.. So imagine after work got to go home alone.. Haiz... It so boring..
    After work actually went shopping with chec.. But didnt walk much most of the shop close le.. So sian.. So went republic food court for dinner.. All close.. So was force to eat this wanton/oily chicken mee.. $6.20.. Damn it.. So expensive..
    Today actually have a planning which is going shopping first then head down to CHINESE GARDEN to find my dearest.. But yet.. We had a fight.. I just dont like the feeling when i'm prepare to go down.. Feeling happy to see him yet he alway give me empty hope.. I'm disappointed.. In the end i went home alone..

    I'm alway thinking how will my 20th birthday be?? Happy? Romance? Sad? Crying? Broke off? Pissed off? Fed up? Feel extremely happiness? Or feel like in the hell? I dont expect much.. But i think i wont get a happy birthday this year.. That all.. Dont know why.. Anyway dont want to think so much.. Wan an go slp le..

    Yelrihs Sign Out~


    comment? / top