I'm not hungry. But i'm bored. Therefore i shall eat!


Shirley 董雪丽

Create Your Badge

profile
Photobucket

:D!
Hello~! My name is Miss Tung.
:D!
Give me presents! On 2309 :D
I study in Temasek Polytechnic, haha.:D
I love everyone!:D


wishlist
Photobucket

♥x Taiwan, Hongkong & Japan
♥x Phuket & Bintan
♥x Star Cruise
♥x Peace
♥x Beauty Sleep
♥x Money
♥x Tripod Stand
♥x Hello Kitty CD pouch
♥x Hello Kitty Picnic Mat
♥x Crumpler Bag
♥x Breaking Dawn
♥x Short getaway to JB
♥x Wii Fit Plus
♥x Bangkok(OCT)

strikeitalicbold


tagboard



friends
♥x Azreen.
♥x Baby Joshua.
♥x Charmaine.
♥x Coreen.
♥x Dave.
♥x Hock Soon.
♥x Janna.
♥x Jason.
♥x Jeff.
♥x Jessie.
♥x Jonathan.
♥x Joyce.
♥x Kai Bin.
♥x Kar Wong.
♥x Kyros.
♥x LiYa.
♥x Low.
♥x LuLu.
♥x Mabel.
♥x Magdalene.
♥x.
♥x Meng Ting.
♥x Michelle.
♥x Roy.
♥x Ru Huan.
♥x Ruth.
♥x Serene.
♥x SinYi.
♥x Steve.
♥x Ting.
♥x Vanessa.
♥x Wan Yee.
♥x Wendy.
♥x Xue Lian.
♥x Ya Yi.
♥x Yi Peng.
♥x Zhi Jia.

online shopping
Photobucket

photo editor websites
  • ?x Picasa.
  • ?x Photobucket.
  • ?x Photofunia.
  • ?x Picnik.
  • ?x Photovisi.

  • photos

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    ♥ December 2006
    ♥ January 2007
    ♥ February 2007
    ♥ March 2007
    ♥ April 2007
    ♥ May 2007
    ♥ June 2007
    ♥ July 2007
    ♥ August 2007
    ♥ September 2007
    ♥ October 2007
    ♥ November 2007
    ♥ December 2007
    ♥ January 2008
    ♥ February 2008
    ♥ March 2008
    ♥ April 2008
    ♥ May 2008
    ♥ June 2008
    ♥ July 2008
    ♥ August 2008
    ♥ September 2008
    ♥ October 2008
    ♥ November 2008
    ♥ December 2008
    ♥ January 2009
    ♥ February 2009
    ♥ March 2009
    ♥ April 2009
    ♥ May 2009
    ♥ June 2009
    ♥ July 2009
    ♥ August 2009
    ♥ September 2009
    ♥ October 2009
    ♥ November 2009
    ♥ January 2010
    ♥ February 2010
    ♥ March 2010
    ♥ April 2010
    ♥ May 2010
    ♥ July 2010
    title:
    date: Thursday, March 05, 2009
    time:3:38 PM
    God... Please ask my pimples to go away.. ='(
    Maine.... I want our plan to come true.. =D

    Half and hour ago.. Was my first time i saw this Mr Chow a tutor who only teach on thur..
    So... I was really really shocked... Can...
    All along.. I thought was a old man.. HAHA.. Can't even imagine how he look like...
    But when he came.. I was like.. OH YOU ARE MR CHOW??
    So we chat awhile... And can u imagine.. He is only 19 year old this year.. OMG..
    Is a full time tutor in Just Edu.. Tian ar.. I'm even older then him can..
    I then seriously think that i'm old.. And still studying POLY?
    Think i should just quit school and go out and work la..
    Don't have to stress until going crazy liao...

    AFTER WHICH I WENT TO CHECK HIS PROFILE.. HE IS NOT 19 LA.. LOL..
    I kana cheated.. ='(

    Today whatever i do.. Just not right.. Seems that prima have blacklisted me la.. HAIZ..
    And she cut my hour when i can work more during Holidays.. SIANZ..

    **Maybe it time for me to find a new job...**

    Wednesday 040309

    We went Chai Chee CC KTV.. Know why we went there..
    Cause we are too poor to go Kbox or even Top One.. =(

    So as usual.. Jw & Joel will never photos..
    So.. In future i'll need to bring my sun glasses along so that jw will take photo with us..
    YEAH~
    So first time went out with this CHIN-DIAN (*Chinese mix with indian) MR JONATHAN (*Ji Wang)...
    SinYi also tag along this time..
    But my darling hate singing la.. Sooo....She wasn't there la..

    Was fun.. Even he only sing English songs.. But... Quite Nice la...

    Ji Wang, Maine & My weird face..

    I pei fu sinyi no matter how noisy we are she still can sleep.. OMG

    Jw de beautiful hand.. LOL..

    Thanks to Jw ah.. Covered my pimples...


    comment? / top